- Collect the Registration Form from the Admission Cell.
- Fill the Form and submit it along with the documents mentioned therein.
- Admission Counsellors are present on Admission Desk in School Working Hours
- Parents/Guardian must be present along with the child at the time of interaction.
- Admission is open for Pre-Nursery to 9th
- Admission to Classes 1st onwards will done purely on the basis of Entrance Test.
- No admission in Classes X and XII.
- The final decision regarding admission rests with the Principal in consultation with Admission Coordinator.
ADMISSION TO CLASS – XI
- Student will be granted Provisional Admission on the basis of his/her performance in Class – X Pre-Board.
- Admission will be made regular only after the declaration of Board results of Class – X.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. It only qualifies a student for the Entrance Test.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Syllabus for Entrance Test will be given at the Admission Desk at the time of registration.
- Change of the Address and Contact Numbers must be intimated to the School as and when takes place.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION TESTS FOR ADMISSION IN SESSION 2020-21
|L.K.G. to 2nd Std.||26/03/2020||Thursday||9:00 A.M.|
|3rd to 5th Std.||27/03/2020||Friday||9:00 A.M.|
|6th to 9th Std.||28/03/2020||Saturday||9:00 A.M.|
For more informations:
Contact No. – 01871-249423
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org